Rods Steak House Williams Arizona America Photos for sale

Rods Steak House Photo Print


SKU: N/A Category:


Rods Steak House Western Photography Print

Williams, AZ

On August 23, 1946 Rod Graves and his wife Helen opened Rod’s Steak House, which is located on Historic Route 66.  The registered trademark menu, die cut in the shape of a steer, that the restaurant uses today, is the same one Rod used to open the Steak House with back then. (With a few minor changes). In 1955, Rod purchased a ranch where he would become a great cattleman and raise Hereford Cattle. It was then that Rod christened the MJ Bar brand, in honor of a close friend. The brand can be seen in various locations in and around the restaurant and on every menu! This famous organization still exists today. Rod also organized the first rodeo in Williams in 1941. Rod operated his Steak House for the next 21 years. In August of 1967, Rod bowed out of the restaurant business. Every household or restaurant usually has a photo of a cow; this piece will look great in your kitchen or a friend’s kitchen (especially the one who enjoys beef). An archival pigment print framed in barn wood…absolutely phenomenal.